Health & Safety Consultant £30-£37K (Midlands based) depending on experience
Due to our rapidly growing client base, we are seeking our next shining star. At Safety Forward we do things differently. We are, first and foremost, people focused. A high-quality service delivery is what we constantly strive for. We always go that extra mile for our clients.
Who we are:
- We are a company with passion and drive.
- We have an eye for detail.
- We provide a supportive environment for professional development.
- We have a strong culture of ownership and accountability.
Who we are not:
- We are not about putting a H&S folder on a shelf to gather dust.
- We are not about ticking boxes.
- We do not do half measures. The Safety Forward Team have passion and commitment.
Some of the sectors we work in:
- Construction supply chain.
- Logistics and warehousing.
The ideal candidate will have great personal skills and be able to adapt their stye to meet the needs of the client. They will be good at time management and, on occasions, be a multitasker.
About the role:
- Field and home based. However, for the first few months expect to be office a few days a week so we can successfully onboard you.
- You will use your technical expertise to develop management systems, carry out site audits, produce risk assessments and provide advice and guidance.
- Develop client relationships and provide ongoing technical advice.
- Progress our clients H&S Accreditations such as CHAS, Constructionline and SafeContractor.
The ideal candidate:
- Will have a NEBOSH/NCRQ qualification (or similar) at Level 3 or above.
- Will have a full, clean driving licence.
- Has a willingness to learn and develop further.
- Has a minimum 2 years’ minimum experience.
- Has a flexible approach to work. Some days are short, and some days are long!
We are not precious about the post nominals you have after your name. What really matters is your ability to treat our clients well. The successful candidate will be able to give clarity to complex health and safety information so that our clients understand it.
What we offer in return:
- A salary between £30k-£37K (depending on experience).
- Mileage allowance.
- 25 days holiday.
- Pension scheme.
- Professional development and training.
For enquires regarding this role please call 01543 509074. To apply for this role, please send a covering letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org