The Construction Leadership Council has been advising on Site Operating Procedures for construction throughout the pandemic, and now an new update is available.
The Site Operating Procedures have been updated to incorporate a number of technical changes as a result of the recently published Government guidance on Working Safely during Coronavirus (COVID-19) – Construction & Other Outdoor Work.
The changes in Site Operating Procedures – Version 4 are minimal and include:
- Removal of the requirement for face to face contact to be kept to 15 minutes or less
- The section on PPE now links to the latest Government guidance on face coverings
- References to one-way systems and the reconfiguration of seating and tables and an update on portable toilets
- The requirement to share risk assessments with the workforce
- Clarification on when to travel to work, as set out in the Government’s COVID-19 Recovery Strategy
- Updated links and wording on social distancing.
To download the latest version please click here.
If you have any questions regarding this guidance, please contact us here.
Information here supplied by The Construction Leadership Council – visit their website here: https://www.constructionleadershipcouncil.co.uk