This course builds on the Level 2 Award in First Aid for Mental Health, it covers a wider range of mental health conditions and goes into detail on the range of therapy and professional support that a person may be given by professional bodies during treatment for a mental health condition.
The course is suitable for all persons within a workplace but is aimed at those who hold a supervisory/managerial level position and who have responsibility for implementing a positive mental culture.
The course includes:
- What is First Aid for Mental Health
- Identifying mental health conditions
- Providing advice and starting a conversation
- Drugs and alcohol
- First Aid for Mental Health action plan
- First Aid for Mental Health in the workplace
- A large range of Mental Health conditions covered in detail
We are extremely excited to hold this session as we think it is so important people learn about the topic.
Our open course is running on 5th & 6th May 2020 (2 Days), 9am-4pm at our offices based in Penkridge (ST19 5DT).
The price for this course is £220+VAT per person.
We will also hold courses for your company itself. With a minimum of 6 delegates and a maximum of 16, we will come over to your premises and hold the training course. This will cost £1,400+VAT.