Our Health and Safety Competent Person Package provides an affordable and comprehensive range of health and safety support services for small and medium sized businesses.
Our package can include:
- Initial Assessment
- Write and update your business risk assessments
- Write and review your health and safety policies and procedures
- Assistance with accreditation such a CHAS and Safe Contractor
- Accident Investigation and Reporting to Enforcing Authorities
- Audit and follow up – as required
- Annual revision of procedures and risk assessments
- Liaison with enforcing authorities on behalf of our client
- Company and employee health and safety help line
- Access to newsletters and updates
- Toolbox talks on a variety of health and safety topics
Our support packages are based on the needs of your company. We do not have standard packages as business requirements vary greatly.
We provide flexibility around our support packages. Contracts can vary from 1 or 2 days site attendance a month to more indepth complex support. With all of our contracts we will agree how many days or visits you need and work together on ensuring you get the most out of our time. We operate as if we were part of your business and take time to understand your company and the workforce.
Our Health and Safety Support Package will give you piece of mind that professional advice is available when you need it, that your legal duties are covered and you are providing your employees with a safe working environment.