At Safety Forward we can provide a reactive monitoring and workplace accident and incident investigation service. The information gathered from our investigation could be helpful in protecting your business should you have intervention from a compensation claim or the enforcement authorities.
Where accidents have resulted in injuries, illness, property damage or near misses, we identify root causes and make recommendations.
Following our investigation, the report will highlight the cause of an accident and identify any failings of the health and safety management system. Accident investigation reports may be used to defend legal action against your organisation as they show that you are actively trying to reduce the possibility of re-occurrences.
Our highly experienced investigators have a wide range of knowledge in the safety industry. As part of the process they will:
- Inspect the accident/incident location and record relevant evidence
- Review the site health and safety documentation in relation to the accident/incident
- Taking witness statements
- Interview injured parties
- Prepare a full report identifying the root causes of the accident/incident and any recommendations required.