We provide affordable, practical and straightforward solutions to a wide range of organisations, from small local companies to national enterprises across many different sectors. We have the expertise to advise on the very basic workplace activity to more complex, dynamic risks.
We are dedicated to working in partnership with our clients offering tailor made solutions to ensure legal obligations are met whilst allowing you to concentrate on running your business.
These are just some of the clients Safety Forward have worked with
- “Safety Forward have always offered flexible and practical solutions to our Health & Safety requirements, providing a comprehensive, cost-effective and friendly Health & Safety service.”
- “We are so pleased we went with your Company; we would like to thank you all for the excellent service”.
- Many thanks for delivering a lively and engaging work at height training course. I found the session interesting and thought provoking.
- With the support of Safety Forward we have secured more business because of having Safecontractor and Constructionline accreditations and impartial health and safety teams working with us at every step and ensuring we are working to the correct standards at all times.
- Safety Forward’s wealth of experience and technical knowledge covers a wide range of topics. The service they provide is delivered in a friendly and professional manner.
- Without gaining the required accreditations we would be unable to offer the variety of works we provide for our clients, we are required to hold Safecontractor, CHAS, Altius, Altius CDM and Constructionline. These accreditations enable us to show our commitment to health and safety for both our employees and clients. Without the support from Safety Forward, we would be unable to obtain these accreditations.
- With the support from Safety Forward to obtain our Safecontractor accreditation this has enabled us the opportunity to demonstrate that we are taking responsibility for legal health and safety requirements and be able to tender for new contracts.