This course aims to provide directors and senior managers within small and medium sized enterprises with an understanding of the moral, legal and business case for proactive health and safety management. The content also gives guidance on effective risk management. Our course will assist senior members of management to be very aware of their responsibilities and how to communicate effective health and safety messages effectively.
The training encompasses the importance of strategic health and safety management and its interaction with other business systems including:
- Directors’ and employers’ statutory duties
- Accident causes and their prevention
- Consequences of failing to manage health and safety effectively
- The effect of human factors on health and safety
- Importance of consultation and communication with employees on health and safety issues
- Performance monitoring and continual improvement
This course can be delivered in house to 4 or more candidates. Alternatively, contact us here for dates of future courses.